ICO Islamic Studies Student's Textbook Grade 2 Part 1
- Publisher: ICO - International Curricula Organization
- Author: Paul Addae, Ashraf Ajam, Abdel-Salam Al-Drouby etc?
- Product Code/ISBN: 9789960968148
- Specifications: Paperback 21x28 Full Colour
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $24.00
- Sale Price: $20.00 You Save 17%
Grade Two: Building upon the two testimonies, students are introduced to the elements of faith. They increase their knowledge of the Qur'an through memorization and recitation of Surah al-Burooj through Surah ash-Sharh (with short explanations for each surah). They learn additional characteristics of the Prophet Muhammad as well as the obligatory aspects of ablution. Practical lessons in the performance of prayer, as well as the appropriate number of raka'at for each salah, are integral components of this grade. Students are also taught to respect the rights and property of their family, teachers, and others.