Learning Islam Level 2 (Grade 7) Workbook
- Publisher: Islamic Services Foundation (ISF)
- Author: Jamilah Mabruk, Rula Salahat, and Nabil Sadoun
- Product Code/ISBN: 9781933301440
- Specifications: 218 Pages Paperback 23X30 CM Ages: Middle School
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $18.00
Learning Islam workbook: Level 2 was designed for 7th grade students. It is recommended for students who studied the I Love Islam series during the 1st - 5th grades. This volume contains exercises that correlate with lessons in the Learning Islam textbook covering character building themes extracted from the Qur’an, ahadith, faith, sirah, and other authentic sources. The Islamic themes and concepts are presented in an exciting and creative manner.
Worksheet exercises include review questions, multiple choice, vocabulary, word searches and critical thinking.
This book includes activities for 5 units making up approximately 40 chapters and lessons. Units titles are as follows:
- Allah’s Message and Messengers
- Journey to the Hereafter
- Islam Prevails over Arabia
- Muslim Life Style
- Zakah and Charity